Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sites I Found Recently That I Liked or Found Interesting

I know it is shocking that I am posting something here again - after all I wrote another post just YESTERDAY. I must say I am rather impressed with myself..

I was thinking about some sites I ran across in my Emailing/Facebooking/Twittering adventures and I said to myself, "Maybe you should list them on your blog - that might be interesting." And usually that is as far as it goes when I have these inspirational thoughts. But not today - no, I am going to actually put a few of them in this post and try to hit the publish button before something comes along to distract my attention.


What If Jesus Meant All That Stuff? by Shane Claiborne
is an article that really made me think. Maybe it will do the same for you.

Is Social Media a Fad?A blog post by Cherle Hemmerle with United Methodist Communications. There is a link in her post to this video on YouTube - Social Media Revolution

1000 Awesome Things - I just thought this site was fun to scroll through.

Churches Doing Twitter Wrong: Churches can do Twitter Well- interesting to me because I help do my Church's Facebook & Twitter pages.

And there you have it!!
Post a Comment