Monday, April 15, 2013

30 Days of Random Pics - Day 13


I have two dogs. One is Dotty...my running buddy. And then there is Sadie. She is our s...l...o...w beagle. Sadie has never been overly found of physical activity. She is older now - about 12 years old and has arthritis. Walking Sadie is an exercise in patience and learning to enjoy the sites and sounds around you. If not for outings with Sadie I very well could have spent years in my neighborhood without noticing things like the detail on the rooftops. These are from houses within just a one block radius of my home. Does anyone bother with this kind of intricate decoration on the homes anymore? I happen to really like it and think it gives my older neighborhood a little bit of beauty and class.

And - yes - I know I am running behind on my daily pics. Story of my life!! Going to catch up - really, really I am!!

PS - if you want to know why I am doing 30 Days of Random Pics - click here.
Post a Comment