Tuesday, April 2, 2013

30 Days of Random Pics - Day 2


Ok - so if you checked out my "rules" for this month's postings (listed on Day 1) then you know I am only supposed to choose pics I have NOT posted anywhere else yet. Well, I am going to say it is NOT cheating that this got posted on Instagram earlier today. I only did that because I wanted to make it "all Instagramy" as my 16yo daughter would say. Ok, whew, now my conscience is clear.

This picture was taken by my one of my daughters on Dec. 13, 2012 - I want to say the 8yo this time. She loves to steal my phone and snap random pictures. I get a kick out of most of them because she will take pictures of things I would never bother to - like me. One of the reasons I prefer to be the one taking the pictures is that it helps prevent me from being IN the pictures. Yeah, I am a card-carrying member of the "I Hate Pictures of Myself" club. Still, this isn't too bad. And I like that both my dog and my boyfriend's cat decided to join me on my lap. Dotty (my dog) is a bit disgusted that Clyde the Cat is honing in on her territory. And Clyde loves rubbing it in that he is welcome to join us. They actually get along very well together. So much for the myth of being natural enemies.
Post a Comment