Wednesday, April 3, 2013

30 Days of Random Pics - Day 3


Shhhh - this is a picture of my boyfriend. This will be our secret. He hates pictures of himself worse than I hate pictures of me - and that is saying something. I have to be sneaky, because if he catches me he will make a goofy face or do something to mess it up. I think he is handsome. And, admit it, Ladies, how can you not love a man who can totally rock a tie-dyed alien t-shirt? Wheww - be still my heart!! This pic was taken on Dec. 27, 2012. Here he is playing the Wii against my youngest daughter. Thankfully they were both focused enough on their competition that I was able to snap this before I got caught. A nice little snapshot of two of my favoritest people anywhere. Makes me happy just to look at it.

PS - if you want to know why I am doing 30 Days of Random Pics - click here.
Post a Comment