Friday, April 5, 2013

30 Days of Random Pics - Day 5

Today I not only have one pic to share - I have twelve. Yep, that's right. I took these over New Years' when we went to visit my sister and her family. That was a fun visit. See for yourself.



Sunday morning was their church's first official "Wear Your Pajamas to Church Day." It was AWESOME. And my sister used her daughter's new Christmas present to make donuts for the Sunday school kids.


Best Sunday school class I'd attended in quite some time!!

New Year's Eve Eve (yes, that was on purpose) we attended a rehearsal for the Symphony in the Valley Orchestra - Jazz Ensemble. It was also my sister's birthday. We had a good time attempting to dance and listening to them play.

 
That brother-in-law of mine is darned good horn player - but you didn't hear that from me.



New's Year Eve Day we went sledding at a friend's house. Fun time in the snow. Had to get a picture of the firepit!! The husband was very proud of it. :-) And, they served hot chocolate. Perfect after playing outside!!

  
On New Year's Eve night we enjoyed homemade cake pops!!! (OMG - can you say sugar overload??) And had punch with sherbet in it. Yum!!!!



On New Year's day I woke to the eerie site of my sister's chickens pressed against the basement bedroom window. Yep. Time to go home.
 


PS - if you want to know why I am doing 30 Days of Random Pics - click here.







Post a Comment