Friday, October 25, 2013

Just checking in October 25, 2013

Life is moving ahead full tilt and I have that slightly panicked feeling of things moving too fast and am certain I am forgetting something very important. But I am trying not to put off posting something (ANYTHING) on this blog for too long. Words like discipline and dedication and get off your butt keep echoing in my head. So, here I am. It's not really gonna be great. But then it might help me get some of the jumble in my mind to quiet down for a bit.



My job as the new youth director is going very well. At least it seems to be. There is so much I still have to learn about organizing and logistics and planning ahead. Definitely NOT my strong suits - just what WAS God thinking when He nudged me in this direction? So thankful for terrific support from parents and staff at church. Maybe He meant I need to be sure to reach out for help. There is a reason that it takes a village, after all!!

On a not so high note a family member got that diagnosis we all dread. Trying to focus on the positive and be a good support for her. Still, bottom line is Cancer Sucks. 'Nuff said.

Right now my brain is filled with corn mazes, lock-ins, permission slips, prayers for healing, a Sam's shopping list and more.

Why do some people just simply break off communication without any explanation?

Did I make enough breakfast burritos for tomorrow morning?

Will I ever get back to this and actually explain all these half-thoughts?

Ok. That's all I have time for.

Grace, love, peace and that Sh#*.
Post a Comment